Have you ever wondered about how to configure a build pipeline in Azure DevOps to schedule automated builds for Dynamics 365 F&O Extensions/code changes. In this session, you’ll learn about version control/repo for D365FO code changes and build pipelines in Azure DevOps. The build pipeline will be configured with a dedicated build environment to run automated builds on schedule and report any errors. Fahad Ahmed is a Dynamics 365 FinOps Technical Architect who will show you how to setup a demo for the audience to understand the setup and build execution process.
- Configure DevOps project with code repository.
- Configure LCS with DevOps project.
- Setup Build environment.
- Create build definition and configure various parameters and schedules.
- Run build and evaluate any errors.
- Successfully Build output and deployable packages.